Monday, December 21, 2009

Jewelry for Sale: Chair Necklaces

Everyone asks me, "Why Chairs?"... Well I don't really know why. I just love them!!! The first chair was made because I was doing a gallery show of my carved work & I wanted to put a "Pear on a Chair" because it rhymed, so I made one. And it evolved from there.


Basic Chair Necklace
1.25" x 3/4" x 5/8", sterling silver
$80 without chain

Sprouting Chair Necklace
1.25" x 1" x 5/8", sterling silver
$98 without chain


Library Chair Necklace
1.50" x 3/4" x 5/8", sterling silver
$98 without chain

Chains are sterling silver & are available in sizes 16 inch & 18 inch lengths, starting at $20 each. 20 inch and 24 inch also available for slightly more.

To purchase please contact me at roneprinz@yahoo.com
Visa and MC accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment