Monday, March 22, 2010

and so it begins.....first show of the season Bayou in Houston


Hello Glenda:
sun shines thru my kitchen window as I sit on the window seat with many pillows, am packing the car to drive to Houston tomorrow. Have changed the booth feeling to a Paris bistro, black gold, ochre & silver. with the wooden mahagony cases. I'll take a pic & send it. I am bringing a dressmakers torso that I collaged with old newspapers & painted a matte mottled black, have found some old ornate gold painted frames to stick on the panels too. Will know more of the new feeling when I set-up at Memorial park in Houston on Thursday. 1600 miles away. Me & the sky, the open highway in my silver bullet!! with "Angels on my bumpers"....
have a glorious day up there on top of the world in Mono Lake....!! 
more later....

xxxoooRone' 

No comments:

Post a Comment