Thursday, April 1, 2010

from San Antonio to Bayou City Art Festival

Well I made it to San Antonio, into the loving home of Janet, Bill & Chloe

We ate lovely food, drank Midnight Ramblers & then had a Nia dance in the morning with Janet, she taught Aya a new routine from Carlos. Then I hit the road for Houston. The blue bonnets were out & the weather was glorious.


I made it to Memorial Park in Houston & set up my booth with no rain wind or surprises. It went very smoothly.


                                     

Then off to cousin Rick's for drinks & dinner at Istanbul Grill, my absolutely favorite Turkish restaurant.  It's as close to being in Istanbul w/o actually being there. 


                                                         
Spent the next 3 days at the show & some of my favorite Houstonian customers stopped by wearing their favorite necklaces. Marilyn McPheeters had on her 21 chair necklace & yes, it is wearable & comfortable & she looked beautiful modeling it.

                                  
Thank you Houston!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment