Monday, January 4, 2010

JuJu Magic




It is 2010 & I am busily getting ready for my 1st gallery show of the year in Seattle at the Facere Jewelry Art Gallery.This is a precious little gem of a gallery, which just goes to show you that it isn't the size that counts but the quality. If any of you live in Seattle, it's not to be missed. The show dates are January 27-February 20. here is the link:

Facere Jewelry Art Gallery
City Center
1420 Fifth Avenue, #108
Seattle, WA 98101
206/624-6768 TEL
206/624-2852 FAX


The show is called JuJu Magic & has inspired me to create this new work, & I think that 2010 is indeed going to be a magical year.
I am posting a few pix of 2 of the pieces I have created for this show. The model in the middle is my beautiful daughter, Meara. She is also the photographer & the designer of this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment