Thursday, January 14, 2010

more JuJu Magic....
















I just shipped off the last of the new work for the
JuJu Magic show in Seattle. Here are the pix. The necklace on the left is my personal favorite Pendulum, it has a lot of JUJU in it & all the wheels spin just in case. The 3 bracelets on the right also spin & twirl. I used sterling silver, 14kt gold & those old pocketwatch parts that I love so much. They have a new purpose now. Re-purposing so to speek. They are now on their way to find a home & have an adventure, bringing new joy into somebody elses life!!! My joy was in the creation. I find it interesting that I rearrange matter into a piece of wearable art & then put it out into the universe. These pieces that I create have its' own history that I will never know about. I try to put positive healing JUJU or intentions into everything I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment