Thursday, February 11, 2010

almost Valentines....




Hearts Delight turned out to be a huge success. It was the best show I have ever had there. The people of San Diego came out in the pouring rain & were so appreciative to all of us. Despite the fact that it was Super Bowl Sunday, our customers came to visit & shop!! We drank Champagne & munched on treats. It was a rewarding inspired weekend. In the evening Moni & Stuart took me to a terrific mexican restaurant called Rancho, in the North Park area of San Diego. A very hip trendy neighborhood. Having this 1st wonderful show gives me hope for a abundant new year ahead. 2010 is already a success!! Here are some hearts that I put on etsy today. My etsy site is starting to take off too!! yeahhhh!! Here's the web address again:
Check it out!
till next time!! Happy Valentines to all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment