Saturday, February 20, 2010

the INTRINSIC PASSION of mysterious JOY






I am Etsy Treasury obsessed right now. A treasury is a collection in Etsy that people put together for a few days. I just got up at 3am to do this last one. It is all about COLOR, & after working in metal which is neutral I find that I crave delicious colors. I started finding this collection by googling art related to Papaya, then it evolved once I found a few artists I liked. I had intended to include one of my pieces but like in creating a piece of art sometimes it doesn't want to be what you want it to be. The name came from one of my favorite albums by Loop Guru called Duniya.
Well, this treasury came & went & not enough people got to see these amazing artists so I am posting some of the pix on this blog. Until I can figure out how to do it in some organized way they are a bit scattered. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment